RockGamer Studios is a team of highly trained developers, game industry veterans, rock stars and hardcore Rock Band players who specialize in helping artists and labels turn the songs they own into playable tracks for the popular video game Rock Band.
Why release your music on Rock Band?
With millions of people around the world playing the best-selling game Rock Band, turning your song into a playable track is an incredible opportunity to reach out to a new market that might otherwise not be exposed to your work.
Music games such as Rock Band have boosted album and concert sales for worldwide acts as big as The Who, Rush, AC/DC, Mötley Crüe and Weezer, introduced The Beatles to a new generation, and even helped launch local acts such as Bang Camaro into the national spotlight.
What we do
RockGamer Studios has been officially trained by Harmonix, developers of Rock Band, to transpose your songs to playable format.
We work with everyone from big labels to independent musicians, so if you have a song you’d like to see in Rock Band, here’s what we can do for you:
• After receiving the original stems, we turn the vocals, guitar, bass and drums tracks into parts the player can simulate, using the Rock Band peripherals (microphone, guitars, drums).
• Each part will be playable at four different skill levels, ranging from Easy to Expert, and we make sure that every part is tuned to perfection so that everybody can play… no matter how complex an individual drum beat or guitar solo you may have.
• We animate all the on-screen characters so they move and act like they’re performing your song.
• We sequence the lighting cues in the virtual venue.
• We direct the camera cuts to match the feel of a true live performance.
• After internal testing, we submit the playable track to the Rock Band Network Creators Club, where it will be peer-reviewed by the rest of the Creators community.
• Once the track passes peer review and Microsoft certification, it will be ready for download worldwide via the Rock Band Network store, available in-game on Rock Band 2 for the Xbox 360.
• You sit back, relax, and watch as more and more people start buying your CDs and showing up to your gigs. It’s THAT simple.
Why RockGamer Studios?
We Are Officially Trained by Harmonix
RockGamer Studios took an intensive course in Rock Band Network authoring at Harmonix HQ in Cambridge, MA. Only a select few individuals were offered the chance to be personally instructed by the game’s development team. We’ve learned tricks from the masters that have helped raise the quality of our products one step above the competition.
We Are Game Industry Professionals
Our team members have worked for top-tier video game companies such as Electronic Arts, THQ, and Ubisoft. We understand the game development process. We know what gamers are looking for, and aim to deliver a top-quality gameplay experience with every track.
We Are Rock Stars
Members of the RockGamer Studios authoring team have shared the stage with world-famous artists such as Sting, Jethro Tull, Mötley Crüe and the B-52s. We know what it’s like to play in front of thousands of fans, and our mission is to recreate this adrenaline rush on the virtual stage, using the cinematic and lighting tools available to us.
We Are Rock Band Experts
Most members of our authoring team have hundreds, if not thousands of hours of Rock Band playing experience. The team includes some of the most proficient “technical” Rock Band players in the world… as well as two members of The Gurn Killers, the reigning 2008 Rock Band national champions. What does this mean to you? Let’s just say we’re very passionate about what we do, and it shows in the quality of our work.
Customer Service is Our #1 Priority
We strongly believe that everyone who invests their hard-earned money on a professional service deserves top-notch customer support. We will be with you 100% of the way through the research, authoring, publishing, and marketing process. Not only will we go out of our way to meet your needs, we will also use our strong online presence and social network to help generate exposure for your work and boost sales of your tracks.